Simulate real exam scenarios Prepare for Certification SC-900 & Sets of Practice Test with detail Explain in each QnAs
What you will learn
This Practice Tests will cover the basics topic from exam such as
Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security solutions
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Practice Tests Introduction:
This course consists of sets of practice tests which are designed to mimic a real SC-900 exam.
The purpose of these practice tests is to help you prepare for the SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam.
And the ultimate goal is to get you 100% confident to sit in the exam, pass the exam and get SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Certified.
What you will get?
- Fresh and updated material
- Questions and Answers in Practice Mode
- Lifetime free updates regularly
- Each Questions and Answers cover in detail explanation.
The following AZ-900 exam domains:
- Describe the Concepts of Security, Compliance, and Identity (5-10%)
Describe security and compliance concepts & methodologies
Define identity concepts
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions (25-30%)
Describe the basic identity services and identity types of Azure AD
Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
Describe access management capabilities of Azure AD
Describe the identity protection & governance capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions (30-35%)
Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
Describe security management capabilities of Azure
Describe security capabilities of Azure Sentinel
Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
Describe security management capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe endpoint security with Microsoft Intune
- Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Compliance Solutions (25-30%)
Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
Describe information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365
Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
- Total number of question will be present around 40 to 60 questions with a timeline of 60 minutes in exam.
- To pass the exam candidate must score 700 marks out of 1000.
The post SC-900 Microsoft Security Compliance & Identity Fundamentals appeared first on StudyBullet.