If you have a Mac, you most certainly have iMovie or can download it, probably even for free. Maybe you’ve even used iMovie before.
This course is meant for all levels, from beginners to advanced users.
For beginners: because I explain everything. You need no prior knowledge before taking this course. And after finishing this course you will know everything about iMovie and you’ll be able to produce amazing movies and trailers, with movie clips, photos, transitions, titles, backgrounds and maps, with video and audio effects, using themes, etc.
What this course is:
- I will not teach you how to edit footage. in iMovie.
- I will give you ideas on what movies you should make. The creative process should come from you. I will show you all the tools and techniques you could use in iMovie and chances are these will spark ideas in your mind for you to pursue in your movie creation.
- This course only covers iMovie for the Mac and not iMovie for iOS, even though obviously many concepts are similar. The UI is clearly different. I may add a section in the future about moving a movie from iMovie for iOS to iMovie for Mac so you could start editing on your iOS device and then continue editing on the Mac.
- iMovie has a small functionality called App Preview which is meant for developers to create short movie app previews to be put on the App Store. Basically it only adds a few additional elements you could use in your movies. I will not cover this feature. Maybe I’ll add another section about it in the future, but I believe that if you’ve mastered this class, you should know how to use this feature as well.
I’m sure you will enjoy this class and I can’t wait to see the amazing movies you will make!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone! Beginners will learn all the basics of iMovie.
- Experienced users will learn pro features and tips to perform the impossible in iMovie.
- Anyone who wants to edit movies easily and make the most out of iMovie.