This Java EE 6 programming course covers the design and creation of SOAP and RESTful web services and clients. Students will use the NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to develop JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services and deploy those services. The majority of topics covered are portable across all application servers which support the Java EE 6 web service standards.
Student should have passed Java Certified Programmer exam.
Exam Number : 1Z0-897
Duration : 90 minutes
Passing Score : 65%
Number of questions : 55
Java Web Service Training Materials
All attendees receive a copy of Java Web Services Up and Running and related courseware.
Students will be given more than 500 exam questions to practice.
- Create an SOAP web service in a servlet container
- Create a RESTful web service in a servlet container
- Create a SOAP based web service implemented by an EJB component
- Create a RESTful web service implemented by an EJB component
- Configure JavaEE security for a SOAP web service
- Create a web service client for a SOAP based web service
- Create a web service client for a RESTful web service
- Create a SOAP based web service using Java SE platform
- Create handlers for SOAP web services
- Create low-level SOAP web services
- Use MTOM and MIME in a SOAP web service
- Use WS-Addressing with a SOAP web service
- Configure Message Level security for a SOAP web service
- Apply best practices to design and implement web services