If you want to learn how to read music in a very short amount of time, this course is exactly what you need. Traditional music lessons can make music theory look so boring. Everything moves so slowly. This course takes a different approach.
For each topic covered, the theory is given to you in an easy-to-understand way; then you are shown how to practically apply the theory learned, either by writing out a few examples on the stave or by playing them on your guitar.
Here’s a quick look at some of the topics that this course addresses.
- Elements of Music – Learn Melody
- Musical Notation and Pitch
- Key Signatures and Major Keys
- Elements of Music – Learn Rhythm
- Duration of Notes and Rests and Time Signatures
- How to Count Notes
- Elements of Music – Learn Harmony
- Melodic and Harmonic Intervals
- Major, Minor, Diminished and Augmented Chords
- Dominant 7th, Major 7th, Minor 7th and Minor 6th Chords
- Let’s Read Music
Take this course right now.
–>Trible Clef Only
Don’t hesitate to ask some questions in the discussion section throughout this course. I will answer each one of your questions as fast as possible.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you the beginner steps on how to become a better guitar player.