Why should you get AWS Certified?
Getting AWS Certified can help you propel your career, whether you’re looking to find a new role, showcase your skills to take on a new project, or become your team’s go-to expert. And because AWS Certification exams are created by experts in the relevant role or technical area, preparing for one of these exams helps you build the required skills identified by skilled practitioners in the field.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is suitable for candidates with the core competency and skills to exhibit an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud concepts and features. The certification is offered independent of specific technical roles
Who should take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam?
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam is suggested for individuals
- Firstly, holding a minimum of six months of experience working with the AWS Cloud platform.
- Also, candidates are suggested to have a fundamental knowledge of IT services and their implementation in the AWS Cloud platform
- Lastly, it is suggested to have an understanding of primary AWS services and use cases (including billing and pricing models, security concepts, and impact of cloud on business)
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam covers the topics including –
- Understanding of the Cloud Concepts and features (26%)
- Describe the concept of Security and Compliance (25%)
- Understanding of AWS Technology Support and AWS Services (33%)
- Overview of AWS Billing and Pricing Structure (16%)