Test & Improve your Agile & Scrum skills | All topics included | Practical exercises | Common Interview Questions
What you will learn
Practice Questions around Agile & Scrum
Useful Agile Interview Questions, answers and explanations
Interview Preparation for Software Developers, Scrum Masters and Agile Practicioners
Agile Manifesto, Pair Programming, Lean, Scrum, Sprints etc
Agile software development refers to software development methodologies centered around the idea of iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. The ultimate value in Agile development is that it enables teams to deliver value faster, with greater quality and predictability, and greater aptitude to respond to change. Scrum and Kanban are two of the most widely used Agile methodologies.
In Agile processes, there is constant feedback, allowing for team members to adjust to challenges as they arise, and stakeholders an opportunity to communicate consistently. Though originally created for software development, the Agile approach is now widely used in executing many different types of projects and in running organizations.
Agile grew from the minds of a group of software development project managers. Since then, it has continued to be popular in software development, but has expanded to many other industries as well. These include finance, IT, business, fashion, biotechnology, and even construction—among many others.
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 4 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 25 questions each, timed at 30 minutes with 50% as passing percentage.
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Questions are of varying difficulty – from easy to moderate to tough.
- Once the test is complete, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
- New set of questions will be added frequently and you can practice along without having to buy the course again.
- Learning Resources will be shared over email frequently to all enrolled students, along with any latest updates/news/events/knowledge.
With this course you will get lifetime-long access to 100+ Interview and Practice Questions on Agile, Scrum & Kanban that are updated frequently. After the test you will become more confident in these areas and will be able easily perform basic and advanced tasks while working on any project – be it development of a software, or managing a team – these practices work in all areas of varied kind of domains. Not just that, you will have the required knowledge to pass the Agile & Scrum Certification Exams and also clear your next Job Interview !
But most important is that you will UNDERSTAND Agile & Scrum fundamentals.
You will also get 30-days money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
Don’t wait and join the course now!