Special Revit Course for Managers, if you are Manager in BIM Project, and you don’t know Revit. (Review the Model)
What you will learn
You will learn how to use Revit to review the BIM Model
You will learn how to use Revit to Navigate the 3D Model
You will learn how to use Revit to make sections and 3D views
You will learn how to use Revit to extract quantities.
You will learn how to use Revit to run clash detection.
Revit Review for Seniors & Project Managers (Course Contents)
- How to Review 3D Model.
- How to Create Filters to Present the Model.
- How to use visibility graphics.
- How to Create Section and Put Information in Section.
- How to Extract Quantities from the Model.
- How to Run Clash Detection between All Systems.
- How to present the 3D model.
- This Course designed for Project Managers (Technical Managers-Engineering Managers-Construction Managers-Project Managers)
- This Course designed for Seniors (Senior Mechanical Engineer – Senior Electrical Engineer – Senior Architectural Engineer – Senior Structural Engineer)
- This course useful for the Managers that do not know Revit and working in construction projects.
- It is very important to learn how to use Revit for reviewing the Model.
- It is very important to learn how to extract quantities from Revit.
- It is very important to learn how to present the Model.
- This course designed in Revit 2023 but applicable with any Revit version.
- If you have any requirements or questions, you will have full support by answering all questions.
- This course applicable for any engineering department (Arch – ST – Mechanical – Electrical)
- This course applicable for any kind of construction project.
- This course is important also for site managers to allow them to review the 3D model and extract any data to help them during installation.