With Real Time Case Study and Case Method
What you will learn
Conceptualising and sketching
Effective communication and data mapping gathering inputs
Final rendering and presentation skills to the customer
About the Master Class:
This is a course about real-time product design case study of a air purifier and mutant virus killer. In this course one can learn about the product design process, ideation 3-D modelling and rendering and also continuous interaction with the customer back and forth to ensure consistent data input and how that data is being valued and applied in the design. Because it is the important factor which many people miss for their product designs which was discussed in detail
As I used to say in my design courses, that design cannot be learned in the rot learning way or Text book learning way that you learn through a chapter and remember some formulas that will yield you some solutions. Design is unique and when different people approach the same we will get different solutions based on the inputs that designer works on.
So design can be approached in the way of learning through the case studies and by doing action on your own to learn yourself.
Learning by doing and learning by action.
Benefits of the Master Class:
- Key learnings in the Core aspects of the product design like
- conceptualising and sketching
- research ideation
- 3-D modelling
- effective communication and data mapping gathering inputs and feedbacks evaluating the concepts multiple discussions back-and-forth with customer and
- final rendering and presentation skills to the customer
- How to develop a relationship with the customer from the start of the project together the key and important data is of the project because of that the entire project revolves around
- Concepts like market study and benchmark study in detail, taking the online and off-line products and also checking for award winning products designs how it has been designed and how to take the expressions of form language from that
- Back-and-forth interaction between the customers and changing the form expression based on the customer feedback two or three different form language concepts are discussed and elaborated in detail about the expression and impact it can create in various user segments while marketing and sales happening.
- How to work with form and functionality together because understanding technical aspect is the core thing in this project and how form can be worked around that particular technical thing
- How are usability factors such as interaction discoverability affordance and signifiers can be applied with respect to the technical functionality what we have
- How to visualise a product and present it with full details to the customer and get effective feedback and even get good impression from him