Mastering Exchange Server: Recipients, Mailboxes, Distribution Groups, Databases, Powershell Key Concept
What you will learn
Creating, modifying, and removing mailboxes
Managing distribution groups
Setting storage quotas for mailboxes
Reporting on distribution group membe
Creating a Database Availability Group
Create and modify items and item properties
The purpose of this course is to prepare you to automate time-consuming administrative tasks with the help of PowerShell.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who want to become an Exchange server administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to configure, manage, and support Microsoft Exchange Server and Office Exchange Online with Powershell.
Take Care Not to Miss Out!
Each second that passes without action on your part costs you valuable skills and knowledge.
Because this training comes with a money-back guarantee valid for thirty days, there is no danger in getting started right now.
Go ahead and click the button that says “take this course” to begin the process of expanding career opportunities right away!
Real Student Reviews:
★★★★★ “Very well explained and makes the concepts very easy to understand. Many thanks.” – Reina Wilson
★★★★★ “I am really enjoying this class. I am so grateful I found it. Thank you!” – Micel Jhon
★★★★★ “I learned many good things.” – Scott
★★★★★ “It is a structured presentation. Learned a lot from the lectures.” – Hamida
More than 78,000 students from over 150 different nations! This is incredible, and I want to thank everyone who supported me.
The goal for this course is to provide coverage of Exchange Server Administration tasks with GUI and Powershell as well as theoretical concepts, including topics like :
- Creating, modifying, and removing mailboxes using Powershell
- Managing distribution groups using Powershell
- Managing resource mailboxes
- Creating recipients in bulk using a CSV file
- Reporting on mailbox sizes
- Reporting on the mailbox creation time
- Working with move requests and performing mailbox moves
- Importing and exporting mailboxes
- Deleting messages from mailboxes using Search-Mailbox
- Setting storage quotas for mailboxes
- Configuring iSCSI storage for the Mailbox server role
- Restoring deleted items from mailboxes
- Reporting on distribution group membership
- Adding members to a distribution group from an external file
- Allowing managers to modify group permissions
- Removing disabled users from distribution groups
- Working with distribution group naming policies
- Working with distribution group membership approval
- Creating address lists
- Exporting address list membership to a CSV/XML file
- Managing the mailbox databases
- Moving databases and logs to another location
- Configuring the mailbox database limits
- Reporting on mailbox database size
- Finding the total number of mailboxes in a database
- Determining the average mailbox size per database
- Creating a Database Availability Group
- Adding mailbox servers to a Database Availability Group
- Configuring Database Availability Group network settings
- Adding mailbox copies to a Database Availability Group
- Activating mailbox database copies
- PowerShell Key Concepts