ISO 22301:2019 Lead Practice Exam – Validate your Business continuity knowledge, experience and skills
What you will learn
Sample Practice exam for ISO 22301 Exam
Self Assessment on ISO 22301 Knowledge
ISO 22301:2019 standard is made on the quality philosophy of Plan, do, check and Act Cycle. The standard expresses requirements to apply, maintain and improve a management system to safeguard on minimize the likelihood of the occurrence of a business disruption. The standard covers three aspects of business disruption management which are:
- Preparation for disruptions
- Respond to disruptions
- Recover from disruptions when they struck the business
You will be assessed when you take this online exam in following areas (Course Objectives):
- The publication of new ISO 22301 standard
- PDCA Approach
- Context of organization
- Leadership role
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Maximum Acceptable Outage (MAO)
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Security and resilience
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Minimum Business Continuity Objective (MBCO)
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Business continuity strategies and solutions
- Business continuity plans and procedures
- Exercise program
- Assessment of business continuity documentation and capabilities
Food for Thought
Be Familiar with ISO 22301:2019 knowledge which you hold…
If you think you are an expert in ISO 22301 after taking courses on the subject and working on business continuity programs…
You need to hold on!
Join this exam and self assess yourself!
Maybe you need to learn and learn…
Or you can prove your knowledge and expertise by successfully completing this exam.
Both ways, you are in a win-win situation
Certification: Udemy does not provide certification for exams, they only do in the case of Video Courses. But the great news here is, we have empowered our paid students to have a certificate, once they qualify by 80% in the exams. It is a manual process, in which learners our requested to submit evidence of qualification, and apply for the certificate. The certificates are issued at the end of a month.
Official Lead Auditor Exam Versus Lead Auditor Practice Exam:
1. Official LAC Exam is a written one, Practice LAC exam is MCQ based.
2. Official LAC exams has four different sections, Practice LAC exam has three different sections.
3. Official LAC exams has a last section for three written audit case studies, Practice LAC exam has a section for case studies containing 8 cases but answers are stated in MCQ-type. In order to provide students with a real simulated environment, students can post their answers in Q/A sections, by stating the reference code provided with each study; where instructor can respond to the correctness of their answers.
Note: ISO 22301 standard is a copyright document of ISO. We will not be sharing the standard. Please purchase it from ISO store.
Good news: We will be adding more content for example case studies to practice tests in the future. If you feel that you lack the knowledge you can take ISO 22301 courses from Udemy or the instructor to guide you on gaining ISO 22301 knowledge.
Value Addition Alerts:
- Passing Certification Awarded By Instructor
- Road Map for Further Learning
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don’t forget One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee without inquiry. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering to this Course.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: Discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course” Button by clicking at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow it to register and pay for the course.