With Case Study and Case Method
What you will learn
One can learn what are all the step-by-step process of making a packaging design from scratch to full production
Understanding and analysing or material what is given for packaging design so that they can understand its strength
Weaknesses to leverage the maximum advantage for packaging
Also there is a new exploration of a tree paper that we invented which is by mixing paper meshes with banana fibres
Using innovative methods like making wooden frames and then making our own paper mache can bring significant innovations to our project
About The Master Class:
This project deals mainly with brand design study and how to brand design in social media platforms. Many aspects like and media different channels to broadcast our product have been discussed. Also if you are making our imaginary brand how do we visualise the brand and then how do we branded in social media using the principles that are being learnt from the course and then applied in real time. One can understand from the end to end how a brand is visualised, conceptualised and then propagated in media to get maximum traction and increase the brand value at the same time.
Benefits of the The Master Class:
- One can learn what are all the step-by-step process of making a packaging design from scratch to full production
- Also under understanding and analysing or material what is given for packaging design so that they can understand its strength and weaknesses to leverage the maximum advantage for packaging.
- Not only that one can also learn some experiments like egg drop test and break test how material properties of the packaging material could be quickly understood by crash experiments like this.
- Also there is a new exploration of a tree paper that we invented which is by mixing paper meshes with banana fibres and then few natural fibres available so that in order to make a unique proposition for packaging material.
- Using innovative methods like making wooden frames and then making our own paper mache can bring significant innovations to our project, we mixed paper mache with banana fibre as well hyacinth fibre to make it work stronger.
- And we did the process hands-on by trial and error by making a lot of mistakes then finally we evolved.
- We did a suitable mapping of application from textile banana fibre how it is being used for making fabrics to making papers giving fibre strength and this is a Cross innovation which we try to bring for our project
- Also this brings a good advantage and disadvantage of using natural material as well as fibre enhanced material how practically it can be blended.
- How finding suitable applications such as cinnamon and cloud for using sweet packaging could be an innovative approach, this is how sometimes you need to work with the material and find suitable applications which are matching them. There is also a creative approach for solving problems.