Overcome the challenges of watercolor manga portraits and take control of your painting!
What you will learn
Techniques which will make your manga portraits more outstanding.
How to paint this forest fairy from line art to finish.
How to mix skin color with just a basic color pallette.
How to create an effortless monochrome forest background.
How to create colorful hair and flower wreath.
Discover and practice basic inking techniques.
And much more…
Online watercolor portrait painting class – easy step by step approach from scratch to finish with Eliza the Watercolour Witch!
Watch her create a portrait of a fairy with watercolor… and do the same following her easy-to-follow steps!
Is this you?
- Love to paint, but worry that you’re not artistic enough and will not be able to paint as well as other people
- Try to learn watercolor techniques by reading books that sound easier than they really are
- Find it difficult to control the amount of water to paint ratio on the paper
- Struggle with wet on wet consistently; have difficulty in figuring out how much water to use when painting with watercolors
- Wish you could control the flow of the paint more
- Always have a hard time finding a motive. And when you finally do you struggle to make your painting look exactly like what you have in mind.
I could go on and on about the different struggles that painters like you go through every day, but that won’t change anything – it’ll only make matters worse.
You don’t want a constant reminder of what you’re doing wrong. What you need is a way out, a fun new way to start creating the watercolor portrait painting of your dreams.
Although it doesn’t look like it…
and you may be thinking that this is way too hard. Trust me it is WAY easier than it looks. If you can trace an outline and color it in, you can do this. Seriously, you have to try it!
And The Best Part…
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars in art school or spend years learning things that work and things that don’t!
What if you could skip all that and get a professional step-by-step training from a watercolorist who has taught more than 23000 students around the globe on how to watercolor with ease?
That way you don’t spend your precious days collecting hundreds of art supplies you’ll never use or buying art books and watching countless watercolor videos that in the end just make you want to give up painting entirely!
You want something a bit more structured. The RIGHT training that cuts off all the fluff and teaches you the ONLY things that matter – basically everything you need to master creating your own watercolor portrait.
WATERCOLOR CLASS – BLACK FOREST FAIRY PORTRAIT
Easy to follow step-by-step online class that shows you how to accurately paint a portrait with great likeness!
Overcome the challenges of watercolor portrait and take control of your painting!
…The place is HERE, and the time is NOW!
If painting the human portrait is a challenge or mystery, then come learn Fail-Proof yet Simple Techniques in a class offered by an illustrator and watercolor art teacher: Eliza, the Watercolour Witch.
She has taught more than 23000 students all over the world on how to watercolor the easy way and will be sharing her secrets to painting facial features and skin tones to capture the likeness of your subject.
In this painting class, Eliza have made the entire process easy. That means…
- You won’t be learning how to draw a portrait. You will have a line art template ready, so all you do is color the line art into the finished painting
- The portrait you will paint won’t be in realistic style but in Eliza’s signature style. So, if you like her artworks, you can learn her techniques on how to paint portraits like hers.
This class will combine instructions, demonstrations, and discussion!
This class is perfect for Beginners (even if you’ve never handled a brush before) and Experienced Artists (who can pick up some new techniques).
WHAT ARE WE PAINTING?
I’m sure by now you must have guessed what we will be painting in this watercolor portrait class. And if you guessed “a magical being that lives in the forest,” then you’re absolutely correct!
Since childhood Eliza was interested in folklore and magical things, so that’s why she decided to paint this faery-like creature and teach you how to paint it too.
This fairy in the painting is a wood wife and according to Germanic mythology, wood wives are a class of fairy people who inhabit the forests of Germany and Scandinavia.
Wood wives are generally gentle and helpful to humans who happen to pass through the forest. They may show lost travelers the way out or teach what herbs to use to treat sickness.
If you take the class, you can upload your fairy painting so Eliza can give you support if you got stuck during the painting process. You can as well ask Eliza anything that’s related to the painting process.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course Eliza is going to talk about:
- How to paint this forest fairy from line art to finish.
- How to mix skin color with just a basic color pallette.
- How to create colorful hair.
- How to create an effortless monochrome forest background.
- Techniques which will make your portrait more outstanding.
And much more…
Moreover you can discover and practice basic inking techniques with Eliza.
While in other classes you need to sketch the project yourself, in this beginner-friendly class a downloadable line art template (coloring page) is included, which takes away the stress of having to produce a sketch before the painting.
What more could you ask for?
Enroll in the course now!