One of the best course on Excel for Beginners
What you will learn
What you will learn
Learn Excel from Scratch OR become more CONFIDENT.
Looking to learn Microsoft Excel and improve your data analysis skills but don’t know where to start?
OR, you’ve been using Microsoft Excel for a while but don’t feel 100% confident?
There is so much information out there. What do you need to succeed at work?
I’ve picked out the Excel Essential skills a Data Analyst needs and packaged them in a structured course.
In fact, I collected the most common Excel problems faced by my clients. I added in my 15+ years of experience in finance and project management. I included all the hidden tips and tricks I came to learn as an Excel MVP and put it ALL in THIS course. I also made sure it covered the absolute Excel beginners.
These practical, real-world examples help you understand the full potential of each feature. You’ll learn how to use Excel for quick and painless data analysis.
There are many helpful and time-saving Excel formulas and features. We tend to forget what these are if we don’t use them.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
Yes. There are many Microsoft Excel courses out there teaching you the important Excel functions and features you need to master.
BUT, can you apply what you learned to your own files?
Do you get enough practice and challenges to remember all the new information?
This course will get you confident and comfortable designing simple to complex spreadsheets. As you go through the course, you’ll be able to apply what you learned immediately to your job.
You’ll master new formulas and find better ways to set up your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
IS THIS AN ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?
This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:
- Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratch
- Excel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
Your downloadable Practice Sheet is available as an Excel file. These cover the most important points. Use it to apply your learnings practically.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals, looking to become more confident in Excel.
- Absolute beginners who want a structured, engaging, fun, and practical Excel course.
- Excel users who want to discover & showcase new tips and tricks from Excel MVPs.
- Students who want to make sure they have the Excel knowledge to succeed at their next job.
- Data analysts looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time.