Learn from first line experts what is Cyber Security, the latest threats and how to protect against them. #2021
☑ What is Cybersecurity
☑ What are Threats & Vulnerabilities
☑ Malware – Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, Ransomware
☑ What is Phishing
☑ What is a brute force and denial of service attack
☑ How to protect your data and devices
Why should you enroll?
Since we’ve been working in this field for over 15 years, we wanted to share part of what we’ve learned in all these years with people that are completely new to Cyber Security, or people that would like to understand the 2021 basics in this field.
You will find the general information mixed with real-life scenarios and real tips & tricks on how to protect from different threats.
Our goal is to use your time in the most efficient way, in order for you to get the most important content in the shortest time.
What will you know after taking our course?
1. A general introduction to Cyber Security, including an explanation of the CIA (Confidentiality, integrity and availability) rating.
2. What is Malware (Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Adware, Spyware, Rootkits, and Ransomware).
3. Understanding different threats (Brute force, DDoS, Phishing, and Social engineering).
4. Guide on how do you protect yourself as an individual. This area will be focused on your devices and your data.
5. Bonus lecture: How are the jobs in Cyber Security? Should you consider this field?
This course is designed for a general audience. No prior knowledge is required.
For different specific terms, you will have an explanation in the notes.
What is Cybersecurity?
Introduction General definitions
Introduction to CIA model
Threats to IT systems
Introduction to Malware
Malware (Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Bots, Ransomware, Adware, Spyware and Rootkit)
Introduction to DoS & DDoS
DoS & DDoS
Introduction to Brute force
Introduction to Phishing
How to protect yourself? #BestPractices
How to protect yourself
Extra tips: Jobs in Cybersecurity
Jobs in Cybersecurity