Prepare for your CAPM exam. High-quality practice test questions written from scratch with detailed explanations!
What you will learn
Guaranteed chance to pass the exam if you score 90%+ on each practice exam
Practice with high quality 900 practice questions alongside detailed explanation to learn concepts
The CAPM exams practice exams have been written from scratch and detail explanations
BONUS: 70% Discount Code for other courses
What is CAPM Certification?
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a globally recognized credential that opens the door to opportunities at every stage of your career in the field of project management.
The current CAPM certification involves taking an exam that tests your aptitude in:
- Fundamentals of project management and the role of project managers
- Project management environment, and project integration management
- Project scope, schedule, cost, quality and resource management.
- Project procurement, communication, stakeholder and risk management
The CAPM certification is an essential first step in building a career as a project manager. It can also aid you in pursuing many of our major certifications including the gold standard PM certification, the Project Management Professional (PMP).
This material is based on:
- PMBOK Guide 7th Edition.
Tips for the Certification Exam:
- Read the questions carefully! Read every word of the question and watch out for words like “not” and phrases that indicate that multiple answers have to be picked like “which two of the following”.
- Prepare pen and paper for the exam! This is important for you to make a note when you want to revisit a question at the end.
- Prepare a timer (smartphone)! Set a timer to half time and 10 min before time is over to make sure that you are still on track with your answering speed and 10 min before time is over to revisit open questions.
- Try to use a process of elimination! If you are unsure which answer(s) are correct try to eliminate the answers for which you are confident that they are not correct. Most of the time there are 1-2 answers presented that you can exclude right from the start. If you tend to go back and forth between the two to three answers left then just note the question down for later but click on the answer you think is most likely to be correct. Maybe you won’t have time later for revisiting the question!
– Get certified in Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
– Take a general view of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) .
– It can be used as a Pre-Assessment in order to identify the areas where you need to focus on learning.
About this practice exam:
– Questions order and response orders are randomized
– You can only review the answer after finishing the exam due to how Udemy works
– It consists of 150 questions, the duration is 190 minutes, the passing score is 80%
You can take this certification practice test as many times as you want, the questions and the answer order is randomized. I would suggest 80%+ of right answers consistently before booking the exam.
In case of an issue with a question:
– Ask a question in the Q&A
– Please take a screenshot of the question (because they’re randomized) and attach it
– We will get back to you as soon as possible and fix the issue
Good luck, and happy learning!