Learn OpenAI API, including ChatGPT, DALL-E, Whisper, and create powerful Web apps with Slack, Jira, Gmail
What you will learn
Best Practices of using ChatGPT
Jira Software Cloud API
Slack Messenger API
ChatGPT, Slack, Jira Integration via Java Spring Boot Web App
Create Web App via Spring Boot, ChatGPT, Jira, Slack for Project Management Operations Automation
Project Management with ChatGPT
Project Governance with ChatGPT
Knowledge Base Management with ChatGPT
Risk Management with ChatGPT
Planning and Estimation with ChatGPT
Requirements creation and requirements management with ChatGPT
Whisper – Speech to Text AI by OpenAI
DALL-E – Text to Image AI by OpenAI
In this course, we are going to Learn OpenAI API in Depth, including ChatGPT API, Whisper API & DALL-E API.
Advantages of this course:
- Huge amount of source code examples: Even the first edition of this course already contains around 1000 files that can be used as examples. And this is just for one project that we develop with students. Not talking about examples that I share on the slides, or during the no-code development. This course is extremely oriented on practice and business use cases. And new examples are added to the course on a regular basis, because I update this course with new use cases, with new updates after new releases of OpenAI models. We are going to develop web application to manage project management operations using OpenAI API.
- Concentration of useful materials: Cut to the chase – No water. In this course, you will not find 10 hours of lessons teaching you how to enter text in the chat GPT web application. We are going to learn a lot of things, and what is most important, we are going to learn a lot of different things.
- Vast experience in the subject: my company was one of the first on the market that start consulting clients about OpenAI API since API was publicly exposed.
- Q&A Support and Close collaboration during the course: at the end of the day, you don’t just get the video lessons, you also get support from me. We work in close collaboration, you ask your questions about topics discussed in the video, source code reviewed and other things. No matter what questions you have, I’m here to help.
- Professional learning approach: I’m a tutor with 900 students from more than 200 countries around the world. I was an offline tutor for a long time, and then I founded Learn IT Online University. I have a lot of experience in communication and teaching students both: offline and online. And I can easily find the right approach to explain things, and make complex things easier to understand.
- No drama money-back guarantee: In case you didn’t like the course, for any reason, you should explain nothing. You can easily get your money back within the 30 days after registration. I promise you. So, there is no risk at all for you. In case you don’t like the course, you can quit anytime you want.
Target Audience of the Course:
- This course is designed for everyone who wants to learn OpenAI API. I can say that this is the most detailed and most complete OpenAI API course available online based on today
- A significant part of the course will be dedicated to learning the OpenAI API. During the course we are going to create our own web application, and develop chat bot – that’s why this course will be interesting for developers
- But even despite the fact that I have lessons with coding examples, I still believe that this course will be interesting for Product Managers, Product Owners, and Project Managers. I know this because very often I receive requests from Product Managers asking me about capabilities of ChatGPT, business use cases, technical limitations, and similar questions. This course will help you to get a deep understanding of how OpenAI API works under the hood, and what its weak and strong sides are that you can take advantage of.