Test yourself and be professional in Microsoft AI-900
What you will learn
Hi, this course for you to prove and show us your skills in Microsoft AI-900
this course for any one who want to test himself in Microsoft AI-900
this course for students want to learn the Microsoft AI-900
this course for you to be certified on Microsoft AI-900
Welcome to the premium quality practice tests to help you prepare for your AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam.
The AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam is for candidates who have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
I strongly recommend to take AI-900 practice tests to validate your learning before taking the real AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam.
This AI-900 practice test course is designed to cover every topic, with a difficulty level like a real exam.
This AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Practice Tests course is for anyone who is looking for a study material that provides the following:
- 60 TOP-NOTCH Questions – The tone and tenor of the questions mimic the real exam along with the detailed explanations and reference links.
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS, REFERENCE LINKS – Every answer has a detailed explanation along with links to MS documentation.
- ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD – You can post your queries to the QA section so we can discuss any issues.
- VERY RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR – Most of your queries will be responded with in 24 hours.
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE – These practice tests are constantly updated with new questions and based on the student’s feedback.
- CLEAR AND ERROR-FREE QUESTIONS – Every question is peer reviewed and verified with Grammarly.
- PREPARED BY MULTI CLOUD CERTIFIED professional who actually passed the AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam!
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Skills measured AI 900
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Each question has a detailed explanation and links to reference materials to support the answers which ensures accuracy of the problem solutions.
The questions will be shuffled each time you repeat the tests so you will need to know why an answer is correct, not just that the correct answer was item “B” last time you went through the test.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however students with some IT knowledge or experience will find the concepts easier to understand.
The Fundamentals certifications validate foundational knowledge of cloud computing services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
- Each question has detailed explanations at the end of each set that will help you gain a deeper understanding of the MS Azure services.
- The explanation provides an overview of the topic, reference links to Azure docs and a rationale on why the option is correct or incorrect