Practice mcqs for OB/GYN Doctor,obstetrician/gynecologist,Medical Students,Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery,GYN
What you will learn
Understand strong knowledge in the filed of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
MCQ exam written with the intention to provide the opportunities for students to study real exam questions and self-assess their chances in passing the exams.
This will also allow students to experience the standards of questions that are expected during final exams.
What is gynecology and obstetrics?
Gynecology and obstetrics are studies of the female reproductive system.
Read on to find out more.
What’s the difference between gynecology and obstetrics?
Gynecology normally means treating women who aren’t pregnant, while obstetrics deals with pregnant women and their unborn children, but there are lots of crossover between the two. For example, women may be referred to gynaecologists in the earlier stages of pregnancy, and obstetricians later in their term.
What do gynecologists and obstetricians do?
Gynaecologists and obstetricians use a range of surgical and medical procedures. Gynaecological procedures include:
- Laparoscopy: the diagnosis and removal of cysts and infections from the ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Cone biopsies: the removal unhealthy cells from the cervix to prevent cervical cancer
- Hysterectomies: the removal of a woman’s uterus
Gynecologists are also involved in smear testing programs, which are designed to detect cervical cancer and are free on the NHS to women over the age of 25.
Obstetric procedures include:
- Caesarean (or C) section: surgically cutting a baby out from its mother’s womb to avoid problems during labor
- Cervical sutures: using tape to strengthen a woman’s cervix to prevent miscarriages
- External cephalic version (ECV): turning the baby around in the womb so it is in the correct position for birth
Obstetricians also test fetuses for symptoms of conditions like Down’s Syndrome using ultrasound and techniques like chorionic villus sampling.
Gynecologists and obstetricians often work closely with midwives, nurses and other medical specialists such as urologists, who treat bladder problems, and endocrinologists, who deal with hormone production.
This is the only course on Udemy that offers hands-on practice tests with a total of 105 hand-selected questions, the current major certification exam and limited time, which will help you prepare for the exam environment. You will get a Good Score at least 80% on the Official Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam ,certification in obstetrics and gynecology
Exam Title : Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam
Duration of Exam : 180minutes
Number of Questions : 105(Multiple Choice)
Passing score : 70% (73 out of 105)
Exam Format : Multiple-Choice Why take this course?
- The questions in the practice tests always stay current. We ensure this by taking the Official Obstetrics and Gynecology ourselves.
- We always prepare/update questions for practice accordingly.
- These questions will help you will get a good score at least 80% on the main exam.
- Guaranteed passing the exam in the first attempt.
- 30 days money-back guarantee, no questions asked.