Write logical, organised essays with great vocabulary
What you will learn
You’ll learn how to write high-quality English essays
You’ll learn about how to read a question carefully and plan your answer
You’ll learn the steps needed to write a perfect essay
You’ll learn great vocabulary and skills across a range of common essay topics
Note: This English writing course is FREE for a limited period of time. Make sure to sign up now to take advantage of this opportunity!
Enjoy the first half of this course for free, and watch out for Part 2, coming December 2022.
Learn great English writing skills with this course: Master English Essays
Many students who study English or take English exams have to write English essays.
But writing English essays is a very hard skill.
It’s very hard to write a perfect English essay without help.
This course is designed to help you write logical, organised English essays with great vocabulary.
Who should take this course?
– IELTS students
– TOEFL students
– PTE students
– Students of other English exams
– University students who write essays in English
– High school students who write essays in English
The English writing course is divided into two parts.
Part 1: English Writing Skills
Part 2: English Writing Topics (Part 2 coming December 2022)
What do the parts include?
Part 1 – English Essay Writing Skills
– Learn to carefully read & understand English essay questions
– Write a core question to help with your English essay writing
– Brainstorm ideas for both sides of the argument
– Choose the best ideas and write your essay plan
– Write a perfect, clear introduction for your English essay
– Create organized, logical body paragraphs for your English essay
– Finish your English essay by writing a great conclusion
– Also… Learn great vocabulary for writing in your English essay
– Learn how to use quotes and referencing in your English essay writing
Part 2 – English Writing Topics (coming December 2022)
– 20 common English writing topics (including Environment; Technology; Environment and many more)
– Practice your English essay writing skills by reading typical essay questions and planning your answer
– Learn great debate points and arguments you can use for your own English essay writing
– Create perfect introductions, body paragraphs and conclusions using your English writing skills