What you will learn
At the end of the course, a student will be able to;
1. Create relevant and compelling content for an email newsletter.
2. Create catchy subject-lines for the email newsletter.
3. Use A/B software to check the most preferred subject-lines.
4. Create conspicuous call -to – action buttons in the email newsletter.
5. Increase the click-through rates of the call-to-action buttons.
6. Avoid spam triggers.
7. Send the correct amount of email newsletters at a given time.
8. Measure and optimize their email campaign clicks.
9. Personalize and customize their email newsletters.
10. Add appealing graphics to their email newsletters.
11. Design their email newsletters to work in multiple inboxes and devices.
12. Create automation.
There are several reasons why someone might wish to start a newsletter.
No matter the kind of business you have, an email newsletter is an essential part of a marketing strategy and the best tool that helps you build a relationship with your audience
In this course you’ll learn how to;
1. Compose your newsletter with your marketing and business goals in mind.
2. Drive conversion and sales.
3. Build your brand using email newsletters and create a long-lasting relationship with customers.
4. Build your email list and generate more revenue
5. Market to your subscribers what they want from you
Making newsletters doesn’t have to be expensive if you use a mailing list provider that is actually free for up to 2000 subscribers. It doesn’t have to be confusing if there are tips and tricks of the trade.
Once you finish and understand the course, you will be able to compose a brilliant newsletter and know the tips and tricks of email newsletter marketing and campaigns.
With the Internet’s limitless supply of information, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stand out and get noticed. I’m not talking about grabbing the attention of your online friends; I’m talking about getting noticed by the masses. I wrote this post to teach you how to do just that.