Design of all type of Retaining Wall
What you will learn
Design of retaining wall
Design of cantilever retaining wall
Design of simply supported retaining wall
Design of counterfort retaining wall
hi in this course you will learn how to design a Retaining wall using PROKON and ASDIP & Excel
No experience needed . you will learn everything you need to know
Each video will give you information on how to be flexible with software and how to deal with any results
PROKON software comprises over 40 modules in the following categories:
- Analysis: Three-dimensional frame and finite element analysis.
- Steel: Structural steel member and connection design.
- Concrete: Reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete member design.
- Composite: Composite steel and concrete member design.
- Detailing: Rebar detailing and bending schedule generation.
- Timber: Wood frame and truss design.
- Masonry: Unreinforced masonry member design.
- General: Section properties calculation and other building analysis utilities.
- Geotechnical: Slope stability and bearing capacity analysis.
The software includes full support for British, European and South African design codes, with some modules also supporting North American, Australian, New Zealand, Russian and selected Asian design codes.
in this course I will give an idea on how to design a Retaining wall , this design will be from a to z or we can say from zero to hero
so this will help so much to understand how to make design using software
Outcome of course :
- how to be flexible with PROKON and ASDIP
- how to input Data
What you’ll learn
- Design of cantilever retaining wall
- Design of simply supported retaining wall
- Design of counterfort retaining wall