Step-by-Step Subscription Newsletter Form with Database, Validation, Email Notification, IP Tracking | AJAX,jQuery,PHP
What you will learn
Download Bootstrap 3 and Quickly Setup its HTML Page
Create PHP Form and Store Data in MySQL Database
Easily Apply Validation on Form Fields
Use Form Validation Script by Combining JQuery Ajax
Transform PHP Form into JQuery-based Ajax Form
Submit Form Data with JQuery to PHP Script
Get Response from PHP using JQuery Ajax
Prevent Duplicate Email Subscription with PHP
Migrate Simple Form into Bootstrap Pre-made Form
Send Email in PHP and Track IP with Date
How to Submit a Form via jQuery Ajax with Lots of Fields
In this course, you will learn by doing to create step by step practical and ready to use Ajax-based Subscribe/Newsletter Form for your website with PHP, MySQL, jQuery and Bootstrap.
What Will You Get?
After this course, you will have confidence and experience to create any type of ajax-based form and display submission status within any area of webpage by sending form data to server and receive its response.
Your level of HTML, CSS, JQuery and PHP doesn’t really matter but you must have at least basic knowledge of these skills to be comfortable with this course.
The course will help you learn following skills and techniques:
- Create a form with HTML and Bootstrap for front-end purpose
- Interact with MySQL Database and Save form submitted data
- Implement Validation on form fields
- Submit JQuery response via Ajax to PHP script for processing
- Show dynamic messages on webpage without refreshing it
- Prevent duplicate email subscription
- Get Email notification and Track IP address with a nice formatted message
During this course we will make use of the following, free resources:
- Bootstrap 3 (comes with included JQuery)
- FormValidator (for validation)
- JQuery (for ajax-based work)
- Bootsnipp (for a nice form)
Wish you all the best for your learning how to create PHP/AJAX Advanced Email Subscription Form in Just 40-Minues 🙂