Help to pass the ISACA CISA with 06 Practice Tests – 1500 Questions | Updated 2023
What you will learn
Plan, organize, and conduct IT audits and reviews
Assess the effectiveness of controls in mitigating risks to information
Develop and implement recommendations to improve security and control
Communicate effectively with management and other stakeholders
ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor ( CISA ) designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable of assessing vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
CISA certification exam while also enhancing your overall competencies in auditing, controlling, monitoring and assessing information technology and business systems. The seven primary sections you will cover are the following:
- CISA Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- CISA Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- CISA Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- CISA Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
Each domain is weighted equally, so each domain will account for 20% of the total exam questions. The exam questions are designed to assess your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Planning and conducting information systems audits
- Assessing the effectiveness of controls in mitigating risks to information
- Developing and implementing recommendations to improve security and control
- Communicating effectively with management and other stakeholders
The CISA exam is a four-hour, multiple-choice exam that consists of 150 questions. The exam questions are divided into five job practice domains, each with 30 questions.
The time allotted for the exam is 250 minutes. This means that you will have an average of 1.67 minutes to answer each question.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- This practice exam is designed to simulate the actual exam experience
- Instructor support immediately if you have any query, to help you deeply understand all questions and choices
HOW TO PRACTICE EFFECTIVE?
- Simulate the exam environment: Try to simulate the exam environment as closely as possible. Time yourself, and avoid distractions, so you can focus on the exam questions.
- Review the results: After taking the practice exam, review the results to identify the areas where you need to improve. Focus your study efforts on these areas before taking another practice exam.
- Repeat the process: Repeat the process of taking mock exams, reviewing the results, and focusing your study efforts on areas where you need to improve. This will help you build confidence and prepare you for the actual AZ-900 certification exam.
- Communicate with instructor frequently: During the practice, don’t hesitate to communicate with me if you have any queries. I’m more than happy to answer to help you understand clearly about the question and concept.