Step by Step
What you will learn
Create a Weebly account or select a login option
Upload a Scribd document or a file
Insert a video
Select or change a picture
Create a slideshow to showcase your achievements
Edit or delete the background
Add a page or section
Edit to ensure your portfolio is stunning
In this course, you will learn how to build a website using Weebly. Focus will be on using tools to create a digital portfolio, which can be used to share with future employers or with trainees, if you are a trainer.
It is designed for beginners, those who do not have previous experience with designing websites or making a digital portfolio.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- You will have an opportunity to work alongside an experienced instructor who knows how to simplify material that may be challenging. She has more than 30 years’ experience in teaching and knows how to work with different learners; she recognizes the fact that not everyone is tech savvy.
- Though at a slow pace, you will be finished your portfolio is one hour and will be able to share it tomorrow with potential employers.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
· Create a Weebly account or select a login option
· Upload a Scribd document or upload a file
· Insert a video
· Select or change a picture
· Create a slideshow to showcase your achievements
· Edit to ensure portfolio is stunning
· Edit or delete the background
· Add a page or section