This digital course will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition.
What you will learn
The importance of such an essential and irreplaceable nutrient as water and how to calculate the individual rate of its intake.
The role of micro-macronutrients and vitamins in human nutrition.
What proteins, fats, and carbohydrates are, their role in the body, and their daily amounts.
Set your own menu plan.
This online course will teach you everything you need to know about nutrition, from the fundamentals to the specifics. You will know how to count calories, though you will understand why this method is ineffective. And what it is essential to focus on.
The course contains only preliminary information to help you figure out food components and not be independent of nutritionists. You will no longer believe in myths about food and will understand the basics of nutrition.
So in this course, you’ll learn:
- What are the main reasons for weight gain?
- What are micro, macronutrients, and vitamins? Why are they so important, and what products are contained in them?
- The importance of water. How to calculate your optimal water intake.
- What are fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, and how to manage them in your diet?
- What are the calories, and how to calculate them?
- How to create your optimal diet and keep it
- Some myths about food.
With a Better Understanding of Nutrition, You Will:
- Boost energy and performance
- Improve body composition
- Improve your energy content
By the end of this course, you will have a much better understanding of crucial Performance Nutrition principles. This will allow you to make better-informed decisions regarding choosing the appropriate diet, losing excess weight, and fuelling correctly in everyday life.