SQL for beginners
What you will learn
Queries in SQL
how to execute queries
how to add data to data base and update data
hello guys welcome to the course of sql in which u will learn things about sql and how to execute queries.
What is SQL?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987.
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and v
Using SQL in Your Web Site
To build a web site that shows data from a database, you will need:
- An RDBMS database program (i.e. MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL)
- To use a server-side scripting language, like PHP or ASP
- To use SQL to get the data you want
- To use HTML / CSS to style the page.
RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System.
RDBMS is the basis for SQL, and for all modern database systems such as MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft Access.
The data in RDBMS is stored in database objects called tables. A table is a collection of related data entries and it consists of columns and rows.
so this was all about sql and other related inofrmation about the sql