Ransomware is a type of malicious software that encrypts files and then demands a fee to decrypt them. This sort of malware has existed since 2004 and has grown in popularity as cryptocurrencies have made it simpler to gather anonymous and untraceable payments. This has resulted in millions, if not billions, of Euros being extorted from unsuspecting users and corporations.
This course is recommended for IT administrators who are interested in cyber security.
It can assist IT admin in obtaining numerous career responsibilities such as security analyst, security engineer, and members of the incident handling team, among others.
IT administrators will learn how to cope with ransomware and how to prevent it. They will be aware of the recovery solutions available to them, giving them the confidence they need to deal with ransomware.
In recent years, ransomware has been the talk of the town, posing serious problems for both small and large businesses. As a result, it is critical to comprehend all aspects of ransomware from both a business and an individual’s perspective. It is necessary to understand how ransomware works and how to defend our organization from it.
- What is Ransomware?
- How does ransomware get into your network? Ransomware Entry Points
- Ransomware Countermeasures and Preparing Your Incident Response
- Ransomware Incident Response Detection and Containment
- Ransomware detection and recovering your files – OneDrive
- Malware Analysis Tools
- Steps to Help Prevent & Limit the Impact of Ransomware
- Free Ransomware Decryption Tools
- Total tracked ransomware payments