Do you want to make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands ??
Are you looking for turning ideas into organizational solutions by enabling everyone to build custom apps that solve business challenges ??
Are you looking for Boosting business productivity to get more done by giving everyone the ability to automate organizational processes ??
Want to easily build chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees—no coding required ??
If all answers are YES?
Then PL-900 is the right choice .
Course questions incudes questions from this categories:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)
This course contain 4 practice test and each one has its difficulty level defined which are as follows
- That’s over 120-130 questions to see how prepared you are for the real test.
- You will find number of questions based on the latest exam weightage area, so you will find in which part of the question area you are lagging behind and practice test 4 has some bonus questions as well.
Each Practice set contains
- Random questions based on category weightage
- Actual exam questions and its type
- questions from all categories
- A detailed explanation of each correct answer
- Reference diagrams to explain the topic
- Reference links for further studies
so if you are more confident on yourself and on your preparations, try doing from practice test 4 but if you are not try other way round.
Note-If you have not yet started studying for exam, try from starting simple practice test where I have added Microsoft Learn document link and have added basic questions which will give you brief knowledge about each category and important concepts and you can target this exam in weekend with practice and learn methodology.
!!!HAPPY LEARNING !!!