Oxford Diploma in Business Fundamentals (+ Multiple choice tests and workbooks)
What you will learn
☑ 1. Business principles to enable passing College business exams
☑ 2. Practical and theoretical aspects of business
☑ 3. Functions of key departments
☑ 4. Understand – and discuss – the basics of business
☑ 5. Business fundamentals
☑ 6. Extended case study material on sole trader
☑ 7. Emphasis on learning through discussion
This is the ONLY Udemy course offering the Oxford Diploma in pre-University Business Fundamenals
Seven reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You cannot lose – 30 day refund if you really really don’t like the course BUT if you DO like it:a. updated lectures
b. case studies based on very very current news items
c. detailed responses to messages
d. I constantly attempt to have a ‘class atmosphere’ e.g. throwing questions open to all
e. regular Announcements that are not disguised sales ploys
f. regular FREE access to numerous other courses offered by me
- I am a lecturer/teacher in Economics and Business by trade i.e. I teach full-time for a living. I have been Principal, Director of Studies and Head of Economics. (Oxford, UK) I have lectured in University, adult evening classes and also run over 50 seminars in the UK
- I am/have been an Examiner for FIVE different examination boards
- I have 100+ books on Amazon – many of them about business/economics
- The success of my students has been featured on the BBC, (just go to the BBC site and search my name) Daily Telegraph, The Times and I have been featured on TV in 2 countries.
- Schools take TWO years – I have had students pass after just 4 hours of lessons!
- I run training courses for Business Studies teachers (OSL Training – google it)About this course
This is a detailed course that if followed – which includes the reading and homework – will enable students to pass pre-University Business Courses. The lectures are very up to date and the links are constantly being updated so this course is also applicable for someone who has an interest but has never formally studied a course.
This course is the INTERNATIONAL version and so the contents are useful for students all over the world – especially if they are studying at school or college.
Topics covered include:
- Marketing pricing, place, product, promotion, people….
- Finance – balance sheet etc
- Production – stock control, quality control…
- HRM – training, motivation, recruitment…
NEW TOPICS ADDED IN MARCH 2021
- Case study – Man with a Van
- Multiple choice questions
Business English for one week
Day One: Ask for Help
Day Two: Watch and Listen
Day Three: Write Down Words and Phrases
Day Four: Practice as much as you can (Part 1)
Day Four: Practice as much as you can (Part 2)
Day Five: Make time to study
Day Six: Five Websites
Day Seven: In conclusion
Oxford School of Learning Diploma
About the Diploma
Egg Timer IGCSE Business Studies
About the lecturer
Classification of business
Enterprise, business growth and size
Types of business organisation
Business objectives and stakeholder objectives
Organisation and management
Recruitment selection and training of workers
Marketing, competition and the customer
The marketing mix
Marketing mix: place and promotion
Production of goods and services
Costs, scale of production and break-even analysis
Cash flow forecasting
Analysis of accounts
Government economic objectives and policies
Environmental and ethical issues
Business and the international economy
Not business course specifically: stroke prevention
The financial impact of Brexit on the individual
Brexit is coming – what can I do?
Where will I live – what will I pay?
I’ve got a mortgage!
Hope I die before I get old
What can I bank on?
Will I lose my job?
Can I flee abroad – by car?
This is all bad for my health!
Forced intermittent fasting?