Learn the fundamentals of Cardiovascular and CT Medical Imaging Systems in Healthcare and their clinical applications.
What You Will Learn
Learn the technology that makes Cardiovascular and CT systems possible.
Understand how CV and CT systems implement technolgies into practical systems.
Be able to describe a few clinical applications for CV and CT systems
Discuss the fundamentals of 3D images and the role it plays in healthcare.
There are no course requirements or prerequisites. This course is a foundation course
Have you ever wondered how Cardiovascular systems work and why they are so important in the diagnosis of heart disease? Have you ever wondered what makes Computed Tomographic (CT) systems different than standard Xray systems? Are you curious how 3D images of the body are generated? Would you like to learn about the various clinical applications for both Cardiovascular and CT systems? If so, this course is for you.
You will learn:
- The overall characteristic of both mono and biplane Cardiovascular systems
- Cardiovascular clinical applications
- The basic principles of Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Basic technology behind the modern CT scanner
- The application of digital detectors to cardiovascular systems
- The basic difference between other Xray systems and Computed Tomography (CT)
- Multislice CT and its applications in healthcare
- 3D imaging using CT slices
This course includes;
- Video lectures walking you through the various aspects of both Cardiovascular and CT systems
- Quiz to test your retention
Whether you are new to the healthcare profession or looking to advance your career in healthcare or are an established healthcare professional eager to learn more about the potential of medical imaging, this course is perfect for you. The course is targeted for those unfamiliar with technical jargon but still wanting to learn about this technology and its application to healthcare organizations.
My approach to teaching is a very pragmatic one explaining difficult concepts in an “easy to understand” format. This and my other courses are founded on my 35 years experience in the healthcare industry growing my career from development engineer through president. It is also based on my 15 years teaching business and healthcare at the graduate level at 2 Universities.
This course on Xrays is one in a series of courses on Medical Imaging. Other courses include Radiography, Image Processing, Fluoroscopy, Cardiovascular, CT, MR, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine.
Who this course is for:
- Those currently in a healthcare position, wanting to learn more about Cardiovascular and Conputed Tomography (CT) systems and the role they play in healthcare.
- Those considering a career change and wanting to learn more about medical imaging systems.
- Those entering the healthcare industry and considering a career in medical Imaging
- The eternally curious
The post Intro to CardioVascular & CT Systems, Plain & Simple appeared first on StudyBullet.