This is video course was specifically developed with expecting mothers in mind. This course really places a massive importance on prevention. It’s my desire to enable expecting parents with the right information on how to properly integrate their new baby into a home with dogs. I also talk candidly about the when you need to think about re-homing your dog for the sake of your babies safety.
I get calls every week from mothers to be who are completely overwhelmed trying to get ready for their new arrival. Maybe you have friends with kids and want to know how to prepare your dogs for small visitors. If you are struggling to understand the things you should be doing to prepare your dogs for the new arrival, this course is for you. My basic approach is easy for follow as it is laid out step by step, in point form.
Topics I discuss.
- How to prepare for when baby comes home.
- How to prepare for when kids come over to the house.
- Areas in your house your dog should not be allowed.
- Should your dog be allowed in your bed during this time?
- Bringing home baby cloths from the hospital.
- Desensitizing your dog to strollers, car seats, etc.
- Crating your dog.
- Desensitizing your dog to baby noises.
- Where and how to be feeding your dogs in these days.
- First interaction between baby and dogs.
- How to integrate your child into training as he/she ages.