Flutter 2.2 work OS app for companies using Flutter with Firebase
What you will learn
This Flutter course a complete guide that helps in learning and building a fully functioning Flutter application with Firebase.
Teaching how to write Clean-code and avoid Boilerplate code
This course you how to make new designs and styles for your App
Introduce new widgets and how to use them correctly
Streams and FutureBuilder usage
Firebase Firestore and Authentication
- Basic knowledge in programming to get started
- Basic knowledge in Flutter
- Concepts are explained clearly. You will always learn what you’re building and why, and then how to do it.
How this course can be of help:
- Gaining more knowledge in Flutter and firebase
- Learn how to build fully functional apps and publish it to the playstore
What’s in the course:
- Complex UI done simply
- State management
- Clean-code and avoid Boilerplate code
- Styles for UI
- State Management: setState, lifting state up via callbacks, global access, scoped access with Provider and ChangeNotifier
- Forms, input handling and validation
- Managing and updating packages
- Databases and Cloud Firestore
- ListViews and multiple UI states
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Firestore
- Firebase Storage
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
- How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter
- Flutter AppBar
- Flutter Material Design
- Flutter Row and Column
- Flutter ListView Builder
approximately 10 hours of content and updated regally
- Windows application development
- Mac application development
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- and you are ready for the journey
- Love learning about applying cutting-edge algorithms to practical cases!
What Should I Expect After this Course?:
- The ability to build any application using Flutter and Firebase. You will be an expert.
- New information regarding Flutter
Note that the course build on windows, so I didn’t have a chance to cover the IOS configurations! But feel free to ask anything about it. I will be there to help.
The post Flutter 2.2 & Firebase, build a complete app from scratch appeared first on StudyBullet.