CCNA Passport to Success
CCNA fail rate has been notoriously high for years as students have not been properly prepared for exam. You have to transcend the marketing hype and learn real-world proven strategies to pass the exam. The trick to passing the CCNA exam is the right information instead of more information.
CCNA 200-301 includes a significant number of new topics including wireless, automation, and cyber security. That is attributed to popularity of mobile devices, cloud, and SDN architecture. You will notice how words such as describe, explain, and compare are used in the syllabus. There are also configuration topics as well for traditional core topics. Learn why students fail the CCNA exam and a proven strategy to pass.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn a proven strategy that will help you pass your exam
- Learn how to create an effective study plan from scratch
- Leverage Microsoft OneNote tool for course study notes
- Download the CCNA OneNote starter template file included
- Learn how to interpret and distill certification questions
- Discover the best CCNA vendor certification prep tool
- Learn how test-taking skills are essential to passing exam
- Test your knowledge with some typical CCNA questions
The new CCNA 200-301 syllabus is based on six knowledge domains and multiple topics per domain. There are no simulation labs on the new exam or any troubleshooting topics. Cisco has moved all troubleshooting topics, so that CCNA is really a foundational exam. It should be noted that some unscored questions could appear from older topics.
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Access
- IP Connectivity
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability
Cisco is aligning the new CCNA exam with a shift to IP only connectivity and Cisco DNA Center automation. The management of network infrastructure is now based on SDN architecture. Cisco devices support programmable features and virtualization of network services.
CiscoNet Training Solutions is a certification training provider that has helped thousands of students study for CCNA certification. Industry expert with 25+ years of IT experience, CCNA author, and recipient of Cisco spotlight awards. The step-by-step approach includes courses, lab training, practice tests, and study tools. Start your training here and get certified.