Hands-on course | Learn Azure fundamentals | Master Azure VMs fundamentals with this 2h course
What you will learn
Pass AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam
Understand cloud deployment models
Understand cloud computing models
Master Azure virtual machines (VMs) fundamentals
Deploy VMs in Azure
Configure Azure Standard Load Balancer
Welcome! I’m here to help you prepare and PASS Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam.
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about Microsoft Azure. Start your preparation free!
This is going to be a 2 hours long journey and passing the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam will be worth it!
HOW THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT
I have closely aligned this course with the official Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam guide and structured the course so that you can study at a pace that suits you best. First, I will be covering an introduction to cloud computing. Next, we will continue with cloud computing models, such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and cloud deployment models: public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
I am absolutely convinced that using practical hands-on labs will improve memory retention and maximise knowledge, so I have included many (optional) hands-on guided labs for those who have the time and desire to build a practical skillset.
This AZ-900 Training Bootcamp course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy. Here’s what to expect:
- We will spend 2 hours discussing Azure in depth.
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam
- It’s packed with practical knowledge and hands-on labs on how to really deploy Microsoft Azure Fundamentals services
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AZ-900 exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics, not a list of random services
- It’s fast-paced and to the point
- All course slides available as downloadable PDF
- Hands-on lab files available for download
Prepare and PASS the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam.
Simply put, here’s what you’ll learn in this course.
- Cloud computing fundamentals – What is cloud computing? What are its benefits?
- Cloud computing models – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud deployment models – Public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud
- Azure global infrastructure – Regions, availability zones, geographies in Azure, region pairs
- Azure management interfaces – What options are available?
- Azure portal navigation basics – How-to introduction
- Azure VMs fundamentals – VMs use cases, types and sizes
- Networking and HA options for Azure VMs
- Deploy a new VM in Azure; connect to Azure VMs
- Network Security Groups (NSGs) fundamentals – What they are and how they work
- Azure Standard Load Balancer fundamentals
- Deploy a new Standard Load Balancer
Fast-track your Azure exam success and get lifetime access now – risk-free! I’ll see you in the course!