Implement and Break: Mastering Fundamental Cryptographic Protocols And find understand math formula vulnerability in alg
What you will learn
Implement Diffie-Hellman key exchange – Students learn how the protocol works and implement it in code.
Implement a MITM attack on Diffie-Hellman – Students learn to intercept and decrypt communications.
Implement DH with negotiated groups, and detect malicious “g” parameters – Students learn to negotiate group parameters and defend against attacks.
Implement Secure Remote Password (SRP) – Students learn to establish a shared secret key over an insecure channel.
Break SRP with a zero key – Students learn to exploit a vulnerability in SRP protocol.
Implement an E=3 RSA Broadcast attack – Students learn how to perform a broadcast attack on RSA ciphertexts with small public exponents.
Lenth extension attacks with sha1 and mac
Byte at at time attack
_______course still on creation________
Welcome to Cryptography and Key Exchange, a Udemy course that will take you on a journey through the world of modern cryptography. In this course, you will learn how to implement and break some of the most fundamental cryptographic protocols, including Diffie-Hellman key exchange, Secure Remote Password (SRP), and RSA encryption.
Through a series of hands-on programming challenges, you will gain a deep understanding of how these protocols work and how they can be attacked. You will learn how to implement them in code using a programming language like Python, and how to detect and defend against common cryptographic attacks like man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks, dictionary attacks, and broadcast attacks.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- The principles of key exchange and how the Diffie-Hellman protocol works
- How to implement Diffie-Hellman key exchange in Python
- How to perform a MITM attack on Diffie-Hellman and how to defend against it
- How to negotiate group parameters for the Diffie-Hellman protocol and how to detect and defend against attacks using malicious “g” parameters
- The principles of password-authenticated key agreement (PAKE) protocols and how the Secure Remote Password (SRP) protocol works
- How to implement the SRP protocol in Python
- How to exploit vulnerabilities in the SRP protocol, including attacks using zero keys and dictionary attacks
- The principles of RSA encryption and how the RSA algorithm works
- How to implement RSA encryption in Python
- How to perform a broadcast attack on RSA ciphertexts with small public exponents and how to defend against it
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of modern cryptography and key exchange, and you will have gained practical experience in implementing and breaking some of the most fundamental cryptographic protocols.