Android Security Essentials Exam
Android ATC or Android Advanced Training Consultants offers courses and assessment examinations certify the proficiencies of current and potential employees. Their services are dispersed via Android ATC all around the world. The training courses have been developed and modulated by a team of Android ATC experts for some years.
Who should take the exam?
Those who want to become Android certified Application Engineer can take the Android Security Essentials Exam (AND-802).
This course is designed for security perspective in Android. Upon completion of the course:
- Understand Android Software Architecture
- Understand Android’s Security Model.
- Build Android Application with Security Best practices in Mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application that appeals to the client.
The Android Security Essentials Exam covers the following topics –
● Android Platform Architecture
● Android Security Architecture
2. Managing the Policy File
● The Manifest File
● Modifying the Application Policy
3. Users’ Data Privacy and Protection
● Data Security Principles
● The Mobile Environment
● Data States
● Vulnerabilities and Attacks Against Stored Data
● Protection Principles
● Tips for Android Coding Vulnerabilities
4. Securing Storage
● Data Storage Decisions
● Storage Mechanisms
● File Operations on an External Storage
- Exam Name: Android Security Essentials Exam
- Exam Code: AND-802
- Number of Questions: 35
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Exam Fee: 150 USD
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Language: English and Spanish
- Exam format: Multiple-choice