A quick and simple workflow for turning clips into a video sequence with transitions and text.
What you will learn
Learn how to create a video using DaVinci Resolve
Learn basics of trimming and editing clips in DaVince Resolve
Learn how to add transitions between video and audio clips
Learn how to add and edit text in DaVinci Resolve
This course will teach you the basics to building a video using the free version of DaVinci Resolve, a powerful video editing software. You could spend hundreds of hours learning every single function of this tool, but if you want to skip to the good part and be able to make videos as quickly as possible, this is the course for you.
In this course I will show you my workflow for building video sequences from media clips quickly. I only explain the absolute basics of what you need to know to be able to:
- Import your media files (video and audio clips)
- Optimize the video playback to your system
- Trim your clips to the desired length
- Build a sequence from clips on the timeline
- Add audio and video transitions between clips
- Add text overlays to your video
- Make simple enhancements to the audio
- Finalize and render your sequence into a single video file
For this course you should be familiar with basic computer usage such as how to download and install files from executables, how to navigate a file system, and what hard drive space and cache are. You will need to have the media you desire to turn into a video sequence already on your system and have an understanding of what you want the final sequence to look like. This course will not teach you design or stylistic choices for making your sequence.
The post 40 min. guide to make complete sequence in DaVinci Resolve appeared first on StudyBullet.